Who am I?
I'm Spider Man (just kidding 🙃 )
TL;DR: A software engineer with passion for backend, full stack, devops, data and cloud computing.
My full name is Bùi Quang Điền in Vietnamese, Dien Bui in English writing and Joe Bui as my nickname.
I have been studying and working in software engineering & computer science field since 2013. I have had about 5 years of working experience in software industry including outsourcing, startup, and enterprise companies.
I have had experience with the following technology stacks:
- Frontend: React.js, Node.js, Typescript, GraphQL, REST API
- Backend: Node.js, Typescript, Ruby on Rails, GraphQL, REST API, OpenAPI, Docker
- Event-driven broker: Kafka
- Database: SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch
- Devops tools: Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins, Nginx, Docker
- Cloud computing & infrastructure: Amazon Web Services (AWS), microservice
One of my achievements that I feel most proud of is the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate certificate
My unique personality
- I always believe no one is perfect, everyone has their strengths and weaknesses. Even with 5 years of working experience, I see myself still need improvement, gain more knowledge and experience in algorithms and leadership.
- Enthusiastic engineer who is eager to learn new things, spending time reading and researching more about web development, backend, devops, cloud computing and data engineering.
- Interested in working at a software company (either startup or enterprise) where he can meet creative and enthusiastic engineers, learn from them and contribute to make company's product better.
- Love writing tech articles and shares knowledge.
If you want to reach out to me for work or even non-work stuffs, please feel free to reach out to me via any of these methods:
- Email: [email protected]
- LinkedIn®: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dienbui
- Skype (not frequently used):